1. Carbon Fiber frame is extremely light and strong.
2. 5 adjustable steps suitable for users range from 1.56m to 1.76m.
3. Constructed with a precision slider joint for extra strength and maintaining its structural integrity. The elastic cord design enables easy auto lock-in when released.
4. Designed to ensure that the walking stick will not obstruct the user when breaking fall. Upon sudden excessive force applied to the wrist cord, it will automatically be detached and thus reducing the chance of having the walking stick obstructing the user.
5. Lace buckle on the wrist cord allow the user to bundle the folded tubing in a compact manner.
7. Usually, only about 10% of the body weight is subject to a walking stick. A patient who suffers from hip or leg injury will usually use a quad cane to transfer about 30% of their body weight on the walking aid.
The bottom tubing of Foldplus is embedded with a positioning groove and screw thread to enable flexibility in switching to a more stable interchangeable quad.
The package comes complete with a single tip and an Anti-slip Self-stand tip. In addition, users can purchase a Medium or Small Quad Base separately.