1. Extremely light and strong tubing reduces the weight through Carbon-Fibre, enabling better handling, especially for the elderly who are frail.
2. 10 adjustable steps suitable for users range from 1.4m to 1.8m.
3. Designed to ensure that the walking stick will not obstruct the user when breaking fall. Upon sudden excessive force applied to the wrist cord, it will automatically be detached and thus reducing the chance of having the walking stick obstructing the user.
4. A patient who suffers from hip or leg injury will typically start using a quad cane to support them. As they journey through their recovery process, they will need a walking stick with a smaller tip. The interchangeable base enables the user to replace the quad-base/tip instead of purchasing a new walking aid to suit their condition.
5. The Medium Quad Base is designed with an enlarged surface area for extra stability. The tubing insert is shifted to the sides to enable proximity for the user. The low-profile design eliminates accidental tripping.
6. The Anti-Slip design provides excellent traction on contact to flat surfaces. The soft pivoting joint encourages natural walking motion and reduces stress on the elbow.
-Carbon Fiber tubing
-Height Adjustable (User 1.4m to 1.8m)
-Safety Detachable Wrist Cord
-Interchangeable Base Design
-Medium Quad Base
-Anti-Slip Self-Standing Tip
Carbon Quad with Medium Quad Base
Anti-Slip Self Standing Tip
Detachable Wrist Cord
1. Height adjusts: 67cm - 89cm [26" - 35"]
2. Medium Quad Base: 20 x 16 cm [8” – 6”]
3. Tip Internal Diameter: 19mm [7.5”]
4. Box dimensions: 57 x 16 x 8 cm [22” x 6” x 3”]
5. Box weight: 1000g [2 lbs]
6. Product weight: 490g [1 lbs]
7. Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery: 3.7v 550mAh (If applicable)
User Guide For CarbonQuad
(Click to view)
"The delivery was super fast! Is a next day delivery and in good condition. I saw it in the CNA program so decided to let my mum try. She loves it, the stick is stable and easy to use. Will consider to purchase another version.Highly recommended."